Spribe is constantly working on its flagship, and the 2.0 release includes a number of performance improvements and new features. Aviator 2.0 is 40% faster than the previous version. It is also lighter, which makes it easy to play on slow Internet connections and devices with low-performance hardware.
A cool thing about Aviator is the multiplayer interface. Thousands of players are watching the flight of an airplane at the same time. All of them can correspond in the game chat, see each other’s victories and follow the history of the flights. A new special promo feature adds a certain amount of free bets to the chat at random times. And everyone can get such a bonus by clicking on the “claim” button.
Spribe is a brand created in Georgia. Originally it is an IT company specializing in gaming software, B2B/B2C platforms and SAAS services. It appeared in 2013 and started working with a newly created online casino focused on the Georgian market. Spribe was fully responsible for the development and technical support of the JokerBros platform.
Over the next 5 years, the Spribe team developed and provided support for the entire range of products for the JokerBros site. They created a fully customizable platform for the casino, six P2P games, an online poker and sports betting solution, online slots and a unique tournament system.
The most challenging part of this project was developing a secure payment gateway. With more than 1.5 million successful visits per month, the software and gaming solutions developed by Spribe have proven to be reliable, secure and optimized to scale as the business grows.
As the company grew, an office was opened in Kiev, Ukraine. By this point Spribe had added many new clients to its portfolio. In September 2018 a partnership with Adjarabet, the largest Georgian online casino, was concluded.
- January 2019: Aviator game launched.
- April 2019: Launched P2P games.
- May 2019: First batch of Turbo Games released.
- November 2019: Received game certificate.
- February 2020: First booth at ICE London. Spribe successfully debuted at ICE London. The company attracted a lot of interest from leading iGaming brands for its innovative Aviator & Turbo Games.
- February 2020: Signed an agreement with Salsa Technology. Several Spribe games are integrated into Salsa Technology’s gaming aggregation platform (GAP).
- March 2020: Licensing in Malta and the UK is obtained.
Today, Spribe provides software development services, primarily focused on online casinos, support and consulting for companies of all sizes around the world.