Skrill (Moneybookers until 2011) is an electronic payment system that allows you to send and receive money using only an email address. It was founded on June 18, 2001 in London.
Users can send money with a credit or debit card and transfer money from their bank account in most OECD countries. Skrill is almost free for members with personal accounts (transfers between members cost a maximum of 20 euros). Business accounts are available to qualified applicants and payments are subject to a fee. Withdrawals can be made by bank check, VISA debit or credit card or by international SWIFT transfer to many countries.
1. Log in to your Skrill account and select the “Deposit” option.
2. Select the online casino you want to deposit money to.
3. Enter the amount you want to deposit and select “Skrill” as your payment method.
4. Enter your Skrill account details and confirm the transaction.
5. The money should be credited to your online casino account instantly.
How to withdraw winnings from an online casino to Skrill ?
1. Log in to your online casino account and go to the cashier section.
2. Select Skrill as your withdrawal method.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click ‘Submit’.
4. The casino will then process your withdrawal request and send the funds to your Skrill account.
5. Log in to your Skrill account and check your balance to confirm that the funds have been received.
Advantages of using Skrill
1. Low Fees : Skrill charges very low fees for transactions, making it an attractive option for those who need to transfer money internationally.
2. Easy to Use : Skrill is very easy to use and is available in more than 200 countries. It also supports more than 40 different currencies, making it a great option for those who need to transfer money across borders.
3. Secure and Reliable : Skrill is a secure and reliable payment processor, and all transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
4. Fast and Efficient : Skrill is a fast and efficient payment processor, and transactions are usually processed within minutes.
5. Wide Range of Payment Options : Skrill offers a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and more.
Disadvantages of using Skrill
1. High Fees : Skrill charges a fee for most transactions, which can add up quickly if you are making multiple payments.
2. Limited Acceptance : Not all merchants accept Skrill as a payment method.
3. Security Concerns : Skrill is not as secure as other payment methods, such as credit cards, and there have been reports of fraud and identity theft.
4. Limited Customer Support : Skrill does not offer as much customer support as other payment methods, and it can be difficult to get help if you have a problem.
5. Exchange Rates : Skrill charges a fee for currency conversion, which can be expensive if you are making international payments.
Yes, Skrill is a safe and secure payment method. It uses advanced encryption technology to protect your financial information and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Skrill is an online payment and money transfer service. It allows users to send and receive money, make online payments, and transfer funds to other Skrill users. It is available in over 200 countries and supports over 40 different currencies.
Skrill is available in over 200 countries worldwide, including the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and more.
Skrill supports transactions in over 40 different currencies, including major currencies such as the US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, and many more.
To register with Skrill, you will need to provide your name, address, email address, and a valid payment method. You will also need to create a secure password.
Top 10 online casino with Skrill deposit method
1. 888 Casino
2. Betway Casino
3. Leo Vegas Casino
4. Mr Green Casino
5. William Hill Casino
6. Unibet Casino
7. BetVictor Casino
8. Guts Casino
9. Casumo Casino
10. BGO Casino